Sunday, February 3, 2008

First Timers, Virgin Bloggers



Well, we did it, we set up our blog. Actually Emily set up our blog for us. Now hopefully we will keep it up.
Right now in Utah it is very cold and has been snowing way too much. There is supposed to be a big storm coming in today and more to come this week. It has been a rough winter so far. I am ready to move back to California or at least somewhere with a lot less snow. I am hoping spring will come fast. I know it won't be fast enough for me. We miss everyone we don't get to see too often and wish we could see you more. Pray for the sun to come out and melt ALL this snow. Let us know if you have set up a blog and we will be sure to check it out.

5 comments:

The Ethington Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world! When your done with all that snow you can come to sunny Arizona. -Charlie

DeAnn Ethington said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you have a blog. Karen, I came to see you at Spoons and Spice the other day - I bought a copper snowflake cookie cutter in celebration of the snow storms that arrive here every 48 hours. Unfortunately it was your day off :(

Cute baby!

DeAnn

The Bannisters said...

Thanks for sharing. One of these days I will have a blog also!!! Love to you both, Simone & family

SNAKE HUNTERS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristine Van Buskirk said...

I know this is probably odd or weird, but I came across your blog while I was checking out other people I know. You have always been so good at keeping up with the times. :) It was very fun to check out your growing family!! What a fun family! Say hi to them for me. I hope this wasn't too weird for me to post. But I wanted to say hi to you. Anyways. It was great to see you and Bryan. Also, fun to see Paige's boys all big. Charlie's kids are DARLING, and I can't believe Emily has 4 kids (so cute too). I feel like we all just got married. You look amazing to be a Grandma of 11! Great to see you!